You’re barn raising,
and we’ve raised the bar.
Don’t let another year go by with your heavy equipment and commodities exposed to the weather. Call us today to find out how to get a budget-conscious show-stopping agriculture building up in no time.
Consider your options
After years in the industry, we’ve sourced the best of the best products to ensure your new building is built to last, and is as energy efficient and cost effective as possible!
Each building we offer comes with the following standard features:
- 2×8 laminated pressuretreated posts placed on 2″ x 12″ concrete pads and set with washed rock
- Patented Grade Guard barrier system to ensure your posts lasts a lifetime. Go to
www.postprotector.com/grade-guard to learn more.
- 2×6 strapping on both the walls and ceiling placed at 2′ centers
- 29 gauge wall and roof metal with over 35 colors to choose from
What is Post Frame construction?
Post-frame buildings typically feature large wood posts instead of the 2 x 6″ studs found in many traditional wood-frame buildings. Loads are transferred to the ground through the posts, which are typically embedded in the ground or surface-mounted to a concrete or masonry foundation.
What are the advantages of Post Frame construction?
- Ability to build all year round – even in the winter
- Energy efficient
- Cost effective use of building materials
- Allows for a covered structure before concrete or interior work
- Adaptable for almost any type of finish
Read more: www.postframeadvantage.com
Industry-classified Design Building means that together, we will work with you from putting your dreams on paper right through to the installation of the finishing touches. There are huge advantages to working this way:
- Minimal outsourcing of any part of the project
- Reduces cost
- Takes less time to complete without conflicting schedules and timelines
Collaboratively, we have the ability to design beautiful buildings on time, on budget, and as hassle free as possible!
Remuda goes above and beyond with more than just new buildings. Whether you are looking to update or add to an existing building, let us help. New metal and trim can take that tired looking building and transform it into a show-stopper. Give us a call to discuss your options today.